Dr. Miguel Alfaro Dávila, graduated from the Medical School of the University of Costa Rica, General Surgery from University of Costa Rica and then from the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor and the University of Missouri, Columbia. Is a Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon from the University Medical Center of Colorado, in Denver. Has been Member of the Medical Faculty of the University of Costa Rica for many years.
He worked for 40 years at San Juan de Dios Hospital, Costa Rica, university hospital with 800 adult beds. He was Chief of the Plastic Surgery Service, Founder and Chief of the National Burn Unit, in that hospital; andChairman Department of Surgery. Know, dedicated entirely to his private practice.
Has been member of:
• National Bioethics Committee
• Oncological Society
• Mastological Society
• International Plastic Surgery Society
• International College of Surgeons
• International Burn Society
• Ibero-Latinamerican Plastic Surgery Society
• Former President of the Costa Rican Plastic Surgery Association
• Presently, member of the Board of Director of CIMA San José Hospital.
His vast experience and knowledge of working with adds value to the services of Med Spa Delicatè, Centro de Estética Costa Rica.